Friday, July 24, 2026

Day 2: Crypto Wallet Setup Completed

 It's Day 2 of my Easy Crypto Passive Journey

I got another Facebook notification from my mentor.


Day 2: My Easy Crypto Passive Income Journey


I've been receiving these daily notifications, but am not too sure yet if I get $26 daily in free mining credits. 


New Coin Added

  • My mentor also asked me to add another coin to my wallet - USDT Sol.
  • I took the screenshot and replied on Facebook messenger.


crypto passive income



Wallet Setup Is Now Complete

Must have:

  • SOL and 
  • USDT SOL

Need to deposit US10.00 to either Binance or OKX

  • activates the mining machine.
  • quite a longish process and I have to run errands
  • better complete that later.
  • On completion, my mentor will apply for a mining pool reward of 26US hash computing power reward.

Which company am I mining with? 


I did my homework and the company is highly reputable, so you're in good hands.  

πŸ‘‰Stay updated for the next post.





What crypto is the company using?

The mining group trades SOLANA and I'm happy with it.


πŸ‘‰Stay updated to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 2 Update: Completed Registration With Binance To Deposit For Crypto Trading

So I just registered with Binance in order to make my deposit for Crypto Trading. Watch to see how to complete the process including paying....